The website operator www.pornann.com (hereinafter referred to as the "website" or "website") uses and evaluates cookies on its website.
In the processing of personal data, the controller shall comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation” or “GDPR”) and Act no. 452/2021 Coll. on Electronic Communications (hereinafter referred to as the "Act").
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a website (such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet) with Internet access when you visit a website. Thanks to these files, the website retains information about the user's behavior for a certain period of time (eg logging in with a certain login name, language or font size settings, and various others). Cookies stored in the user's web browser can thus ensure that the next time the website is visited or viewed on its individual pages, the user does not have to re-enter the data he has already entered; The web browser reloads the cookies and & nbsp; sends the information back to the website that originally created the cookies.
2. The purpose of using cookies
In general, cookies are used for various purposes, ranging from ensuring the functionality of the website, through enabling individualization and personalization, or statistical analysis of user behavior to advertising targeted directly at website users.
3. Types of cookies
Cookies are classified into several types depending on various criteria.
In terms of origin , cookies exist:
- first party cookies created by the website you are currently visiting; only she can recognize and read this category of cookies. In general, the operator uses these cookies mainly in order to increase the quality of services provided through its website, personalize the display of content, improve its content or analyze traffic.
- Third party cookies are stored on the user's device by websites (domain) other than the websites the user is currently viewing. Third-party cookies are thus stored on several websites within the Internet, and the third parties who created these cookies are able to track the user across all websites where these cookies are stored. Thanks to this principle of cookies, third parties can monitor, analyze and evaluate user behavior and then, based on the data obtained, provide website operators with services such as measuring website traffic or placing targeted ads.
Depending on the validity period during which cookies are stored on the user's device, we divide them into two basic types:
- Temporary cookies (session cookies) are used only during one specific website visit. Cookies in this category are activated when a specific website is opened and, conversely, are deleted when the browser is closed. In particular, they are used to identify the device when browsing the website and improve its browsing capabilities.
- Persistent cookies (persistent cookies) help identify each unique user on the website and remain stored on the user's device until a preset period of validity expires or is deleted by the user. Persistent cookies allow you to provide the user with more personalized content the next time they visit the website.
In terms of functionality , cookies fall into the following types:
- strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the operation and operation of the website and cannot be turned off in the operator's systems. The necessary cookies do not store any personally identifiable information and their use does not require the user's consent.
- Preferences cookies get information about a user's choices and preferences for a particular website. For example, they allow you to remember a language or other & nbsp; locale and customize the page accordingly. Preferential cookies allow a website to remember information that may change the way the website behaves or looks.
- Analytics cookies collect mostly anonymous information about how a user uses the website, such as which sub-pages the user visits most often and what content is most interesting to him. The information collected by this category of cookies allows you to make websites more attractive and optimize their content. Analytics cookies are not deleted when you close your browser; they are permanently stored on the user's computer or other device.
- Advertising cookies are used to properly set up, target, and personalize the ads displayed on a website involved in the advertising system. These cookies are placed on the website of the third-party operator - for example, its advertising partners. Third parties are able to create a user interest profile from the data obtained through advertising cookies, on the basis of which they display relevant advertisements to other users on other sites. Advertising cookies do not directly store the user's personal information, but they can uniquely identify the browser and the Internet device. These cookies will not be deleted after closing the browser; they are permanently stored on the user's computer or other device.
4. Cookies used by the operator and their settings
The operator uses the following types of cookies on its website: